Webinar: As cases surge, how are individual drivers responding?
Hosted August 6, 2020: Part four of a multi-part series
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- How rush hour has evolved as time of day trends shift
- A snapshot of the July 4th holiday weekend and how our usual destinations have changed this summer
- How consumers are more receptive than ever toward use of driving data for pricing insurance
With nearly 350 billion miles of aggregated and anonymized mobility data collected from over 23 million active connections, Arity has rich driving insights on what is happening in transportation, specifically how mobility habits are changing.
- Louisa Harbage-Edell, Director, Market Intelligence and Strategy, Arity
- Megan (Klein) Jones, Director, Actuarial and Rating Services, Arity
- Rob Nendorf, Director of Data Science, Arity